Sat, Jul 15|
Deepening Connections: Creation, Nutrition & Ceremony
A full day event offering participants a chance it learn about Ayurvedic eating, creating healing botanicals items from local plant, ceremony and a firewalk.
Time & Location
Jul 15, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Houston, Houston, MN 55943, USA
About the event
Many people search to live in truer, deeper connection to themselves, their communities and the macroorganism that is this beautiful planet. Stepping into the container of this all day event will allow participants to explore different and complementary ways to unlock doors to holistic codes. These codes are based on ancient wisdom that guide us toward living healthier, more complete lives.
This is a day-long journey guided by ancient wisdom fused with practices created in the present moment. Held in a spacious, nourishing energy that allows participants to find their growth edges, break through self-limiting beliefs and transform into your best self!
Participants will be given time to integrate new changes and expansions, connect and ask questions, and return to your life feeling nourished, centered and expansive.
What is on tap:
- Ayurvedic basics (101)
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
- Lunch and dinner
- Foraging for local herbs and flowers
- Creating flower essences or cleansing wands
- Shamanic journeying
This all-day event will be held in southeastern Minnesota. Only paid registrants will be given the address of the event, as it is held on private property. This is an all-gender inclusive event for ages 10 and up. Please share any food allergies in the notes at registration.
We will be outside as well as inside, moving throughout the day with the activities and weather. So plan to wear layers or maybe bring a spare pair of shoes to meet Mother Nature.
Participants are welcome to arrive at 10 a.m., and we will plan on wrapping up the day at 10 or 10:30 p.m. The event will be located about 25 minutes from Winona, which has some really great Airbnb options for those who want a full weekend getaway. White Water State Park and other camping options can also be found in the area.
Meet this event’s co-creators:
- Vanashree Belgamwar is a dedicated Ayurvedic medicine practitioner and teacher. She works to empower patients to understand their bodies and discover the gentle power of the healing arts, while globalizing Ayurveda so people all over the world can benefit from this amazing ancient science of healing.
- Phyllis Jaworski is an herbalist who helps people reconnect with their bodies to create a greater vitality through hand-made, wildcrafted botanicals. She will tap into the wisdom and connection of local, organic plants in flower essences, balms, cleansing wands and more.
- Amiee Elizabeth is a somatic and intuitive healer. She uses emotionally informed body work, astrology, archetypes and shamanic practices to help clients explore growth edges and navigate hope. Integrating the five bodies (physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and energetic), Amiee partners with clients to move past things that keep them stuck, such as fear, anxiety, shame and regret.
General Admission Age 16 & up
This ticket includes 2 meals, supplies for when we are creating and the firewalk.
Ages 10-15 Admission
Ticket includes 2 meals, supplies for botanical creations and the firewalk.